622 Harry Driggers Boulevard
North Glynn Recreation Complex is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media
The 153 acre facility offers fun for the whole family with features including:
- 4 lighted baseball fields with overhead safety netting, covered bleachers, dugouts and restrooms, and concession stand
- Field sizes: 2-200’, 1-275’, and 1-285’
- Field Layout
- 4-300’ lighted softball fields with overhead safety netting, covered bleachers, dugouts, restrooms, and concession stand
- 5 lighted football/soccer fields (360’ X 240’) with restrooms and concession stand.
- 2 pavilions- 1800 sq. ft. each with 4 charcoal grills at each location (first come, first served)
- 2 full-size batting cages with artificial turf batter’s area and concrete pads at the pitching areas
- 5 paved parking lots with lights
- Fully fenced dog park with separate areas for large and small dogs, shaded benches, watering and cleanup stations. More Info…
- Concrete skate park with covered bleacher area. More info...
- 13 acre, stocked, freshwater lake with a 4.5 acre island
- 1 mile paved walking trail around the lake. More info...
- Kayak launch and fishing pier
- Lightning Prediction System covering the entire 153 acre park
- Video surveillance cameras